Revolutionise the way you and your organisation carry out procurement with this behavioural transformation programme. A mixture of training, consultancy and coaching spread over eight weeks that will lead to significantly improved performance in a tough commercial world.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for those with buying responsibility who wish to dramatically improve the way they conduct procurement.
The programme can be tailored to suit a group of participants from a single organisation wishing to achieve transformation of its purchasing performance to world-class standard. Alternatively it is run as a stand-alone programme open to individuals from different organisations who come together and share their experience.
The programme consists of four intensive master-class days interspersed with coaching dedicated to changing behaviours and achieving breakthrough results. Overall, the emphasis is on group learning, improving soft skills and targeted improvement. Each master-class is highly interactive, with role play, a variety of exercises and plenty of individual feedback. The coaching is based on each participant’s individual needs and the support is dedicated to solving real-life problems within the context of behavioural change.
- Day 1: The art of buying – a deep dive into buying, from defining the need to managing the contract – focusing on where the biggest difference to performance to performance can be made.
- Day 2: What kind of buyer am I, and how should I be getting the stakeholders on board?
- Four weeks of remote coaching – based on real in-workplace challenges. There will be access to an online collaboration platform and unlimited individual email and telephone support.
- Day 3: Suppliers can be the best assets of your organisation – how to manage contracts and suppliers to generate additional value for your organisation.
- Further four weeks of remote coaching – as above.
- Day 4: Intensive workshop on common issues followed by review and consolidation of learning plans.
At the end of the programme participants will have:
- A deep understanding of what makes excellence in procurement
- The hard and soft skills necessary to put this into practice
- Changed their behaviours, particularly with respect to stakeholder management, contract management and supplier relationship management